• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question 75-day Season of Dreams, 10 or 11 weeks of Weekly Quests?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I'll find out but I'm thinking that maybe the additional 5 Days are there for any Quests that may have rolled over!

Let me ask :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Sir Derf

Adept
By rollover, do you mean the mysterious refreshes available for weekly quests? I've not used this feature yet... Are you implying that the use of the refresh resets the weekly timer? If not, I don't understand what you are describing. What do you mean by a quest "rolling over"?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Sir Derf The Weekly Quests don't reset like the Daily Quests do. So if you don't complete a Weekly Quest within the week... it won't refresh and will stay there until you do, and then a Queued Weekly Quests will take it's place... so I'm thinking the additional 5 Days are there to help if you haven't completed a Weekly Quest and need a bit more time!

Of course that's just me assuming! I have asked :)

Jake65

Sage
do you mean the mysterious refreshes available for weekly quests? I've not used this feature yet
It allows you to 'decline' a weekly quest to try and get one that's more suited to your city setup.
You might get a "give neighbourly help 50 times" instead of "produce 75x 3-hour manu productions" which would be a struggle if you don't have a lot of manus.
Of course you might get something much worse than what you had to start with. You know, RNG ;)

Sir Derf

Adept
A few musings on numbers...

An Earth calendar runs 365 days, with four seasons of roughly 91 days.

The Elvenar Season of Dreams runs 75 days. Four of these would take 300 days, leaving 65 days out-of-season, allowing 16 days between seasons if they are to occur for similar spans over regularly-spaced intervals.

Elvenar FA's take 6+ days, and might be timed to fit in the out-of-season spaces...

It might be that FA's will fit between Seasons...

kimkimkim

Summoner
this one's for you @Jake65 and your big mouth LOL
Screenshot (1).png

sure fine way to have people not be able to complete the season but rather get them to buy the season pass to do so....give em more of these daily quests during the fellowship adventure :rolleyes: