• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spire - Lonely at the top.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Someone mentioned once that upon finishing the Spire your avatar (?) just stands there like a stunned mullet until the end.

I was thinking it would be a bit more interesting if extra lanterns could appear as others in your FS finish the Spire and reach the top to join you. Something like:

1675416067227.png

I'm sure the devs could come up with a better rendition. Or maybe some sparkles or animation?

Alcaro

Necromancer
Yeaaah, I want to see there a party! And fireworks! :D
First time when I completed the Spire, I was so surprised and disappointed that after winning against the biggest Boss, absolutely nothing happened. I refreshed the game, hoping that something will eventually appear :D :D

m4rt1n

Adept
Yeaaah, I want to see there a party! And fireworks! :D
First time when I completed the Spire, I was so surprised and disappointed that after winning against the biggest Boss, absolutely nothing happened. I refreshed the game, hoping that something will eventually appear :D :D

Same here and for me that was week 1, maybe at a guess 152 (counted my fellowship trophies) weeks ago or around 3 years and I have completed every singe one to the top of the lonely spire since.

Over those 3 years my hair has grown and hopefully saves me like Rapunzel, I need company up there and rescuing. ;)