• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Gingerbread House

OldHag

Necromancer
Thank you so much @Herodite. That's not too bad, I can do that. The last thing I need is more artefacts, I have 16 for this one already....haha :)

I was reading a thread earlier where @Sir Derf had posted "Off the top of my head, the replace-every-6-weeks cycle has a 2 year period, so it might take a while for a particular base to show up".

As the artefact is showing up in the MA does that mean the base building is in the '6week cycle' or are they not connected?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Normally the Pattern is that the Base will be available for 6wks, then the Artifact will be available in the Spire for the following 6wks, and THEN the Artifacts moves to the Crafting menu 6wks after that!

BUT the Crafting Menu does like to surprise us now and then and I have seen the odd Base or Artifact here and there making a cameo appearance!

Always keep an eye on this Thread here though: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/rewards-for-spire-of-eternity.16599/

That will give you an indication of the Main Ones on their way! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Normally the Pattern is that the Base will be available for 6wks, then the Artifact will be available in the Spire for the following 6wks, and THEN the Artifacts moves to the Crafting menu 6wks after that!

BUT the Crafting Menu does like to surprise us now and then and I have seen the odd Base or Artifact here and there making a cameo appearance!

Always keep an eye on this Thread here though: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/rewards-for-spire-of-eternity.16599/

That will give you an indication of the Main Ones on their way! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
@Herodite When I look at the thread with the updates (the link you posted), it seems that the Base appearing in crafter and Artifacts appearing in spire happen in the same 6 weeks, and then the 6 weeks after the artifacts move to the crafter. Am I reading that wrong? Are they split like you describe in your reply here? Because then the wording in the update thread is a little confusing...

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
When I look at the thread with the updates (the link you posted), it seems that the Base appearing in crafter and Artifacts appearing in spire happen in the same 6 weeks, and then the 6 weeks after the artifacts move to the crafter. Am I reading that wrong? Are they split like you describe in your reply here? Because then the wording in the update thread is a little confusing...
I'm confused as well
As I read it, a base is available as a spire reward as well as artefacts?
I've got most bases so I wouldn't see them.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Guys, sorry yes I dropped the ball on that one... SO... when the Artifacts are available in the Spire, the corresponding Base will be available to Craft in the Magic Academy during the same 6wks, then there will be a 6wk period where the Base will be phased out, and then the following 6wks the Artifacts will be available in the Academy for Crafting.

Does that make sense :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Stucon

Illusionist
Moan time.
Is the term 'phased out' correct?
My understanding of this, is that it will become increasingly less available.
Is this correct, or does it just stop!

Grrrr