• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Secrets of Alchemy

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the new Event Secrets of Alchemy.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jake65

Sage
Looking forward to SteamPunk Golem :)
I don't need Unur yet but I know some players will welcome the daily dose.

Jake65

Sage
Is there no e-mail with gift scrolls for this event?
There is, I got mine.
I remember reading a while ago that some players weren't getting the emails. I forget why though.

Do a cache clear and contact support :D
Ignore the above suggestion!

Hekata

Artisan
There is, I got mine.
I remember reading a while ago that some players weren't getting the emails. I forget why though.

Do a cache clear and contact support :D
Ignore the above suggestion!
I know there are people who never get those e-mail and the mystery as to why was never solved. So far I never had that problem.

Lol, If only cache clear was the answer to all problems :D
I did write to support, hopefully they can do something about it.

Jeko

Dreamer
I know there are people who never get those e-mail and the mystery as to why was never solved. So far I never had that problem.

Lol, If only cache clear was the answer to all problems :D
I did write to support, hopefully they can do something about it.
I have answered about this issue but my answer was deleted. I guess you can't say anything about anything. Just be glad that they allowed us to play the game and say how they are great.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Hoping my post doesn't suffer the same fate as @Jeko's .... I contacted Support and got what looked like a standard reply which obviously I can't quote, but basically it must be because my email isn't validated. Strange as it's been working just fine for 3+ years. Newsletters can't be resent and apparently they can't just give you the missed currency in-game (the last point implied).

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Guys remember that any communication you have with Support is not to be discussed on the Forum hence the reason there may be some deleted conversations. I know that sometimes that can prove difficult! It's not us being heavy handed but just making sure that the Forum Rules are adhered to :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Several of my fellows who always had the email have not had the email for this event, I advised them to contact support @anonglitch @Herodite

There is obviously an issue this time around.
I haven't gotten the mail for my main account either. I got it every single time before this event. Something is clearly wrong.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hoping my post doesn't suffer the same fate as @Jeko's .... I contacted Support and got what looked like a standard reply which obviously I can't quote, but basically it must be because my email isn't validated. Strange as it's been working just fine for 3+ years. Newsletters can't be resent and apparently they can't just give you the missed currency in-game (the last point implied).
This is a standard answer and IMHO avoiding involving in something that can just be dismissed. I say this because I had this issue in the past and each and every single time the problem was resolved and got the mail with 100 free currencies (meaning it was resent).

Killiak

Artisan
Guys remember that any communication you have with Support is not to be discussed on the Forum hence the reason there may be some deleted conversations. I know that sometimes that can prove difficult! It's not us being heavy handed but just making sure that the Forum Rules are adhered to :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Not that there is much to discus.
They aren't ever able to help.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
It's amazing how non-supportive support can be in that regard. Mind you, in other instances they can be really helpful, I have to say that. They've helped me with other stuff in the past and I will always tell my fellows to write a ticket to support if they're stuck in some way. But when it comes to the issue of the newsletters, it's like their hands are tied, as if "the boss" doesn't allow them to help. They were allowed in the past. Without going into detail (because forum rules don't allow), there has been different types of help with this issue back in the day.

Killiak

Artisan
Haven't received a newsletter in YEARS, despite all the cache clearing, re-signing up, changing settings around... and so on.

I know Inno uses a third party for their newsletters. Let's just say I am not impressed with the quality of service... I guess Inno keeps them around because they're cheap? Only reason I can think of.