• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Gingerbread House

OldHag

Necromancer
Oh my god, oh my god, I've just seen the Gingerbread house in my MA for crafting, I've been waiting months for this to appear and it's asking for 3 blueprints and 10k spell fragments.
Please someone tell me this will be in the MA until at least this coming Saturday, when I will get the 3rd blueprint and be able to craft it......haha.......sods law it would appear when I'm short on blueprints :)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Oh my god, oh my god, I've just seen the Gingerbread house in my MA for crafting, I've been waiting months for this to appear and it's asking for 3 blueprints and 10k spell fragments.
Please someone tell me this will be in the MA until at least this coming Saturday, when I will get the 3rd blueprint and be able to craft it......haha.......sods law it would appear when I'm short on blueprints :)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
if you get impatient and can't wait till then, you could use diamonds to craft it in addition to the 2 blueprints you have......but if I was a betting girl, my guess would be that it would be there on Saturday

OldHag

Necromancer
Ah ha, I didn't see the diamond option originally, but was able to see it just now, cost 300 diamonds for the missing blueprint. I now have an up to date Gingerbread that I'll probably not use (haha), but at least I have it, I can rest now. I don't think I'll be deleting another out of date base building any time soon.
Thankyou @kimkimkim

OldHag

Necromancer
LOL Dam it, it turns out it wasn't the base building but an artefact, which I really didn't need, that makes 16 of the blighters now.
I had no idea an artefact cost 3 bp and 10 spell fragments......I'm heartbroken.....why, oh why, oh why didn't you give me a Base.

Jake65

Sage
Ah ha, I didn't see the diamond option originally, but was able to see it just now, cost 300 diamonds for the missing blueprint. I now have an up to date Gingerbread that I'll probably not use (haha), but at least I have it, I can rest now. I don't think I'll be deleting another out of date base building any time soon.
Thankyou @kimkimkim
This makes me think of the (local?) MasterCard advert...
Gingerbread House : 300 diamonds
Peaceful sleep : priceless
:)

Jake65

Sage
LOL Dam it, it turns out it wasn't the base building but an artefact, which I really didn't need, that makes 16 of the blighters now.
I had no idea an artefact cost 3 bp and 10 spell fragments......I'm heartbroken.....why, oh why, oh why didn't you give me a Base.
Noooooooo

OldHag

Necromancer
In my excitement I only read the first word 'Gingerbread'......lol
damn, damn, damn.

OldHag

Necromancer
back to the drawing board for me.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Im sure it'll be back @OldHag keep an weather eye on that Crafting Menu Horizon!! :D

OldHag

Necromancer
Just Curious, how much does a base building cost to craft in both bps/spell fragments or diamonds?

kimkimkim

Summoner
to reiterate @Jake65 Nooooooooo

kimkimkim

Summoner
Just Curious, how much does a base building cost to craft in both bps/spell fragments or diamonds?
@OldHag sorry can't answer that question but for some reason my brain keeps saying that it actually will cost a lot of combining catalysts and spell fragments.....I have no bases in my MA atm so I can't clarify it

Stucon

Illusionist
I got a base I needed a while back.
It was not prohibitively expensive is all I can recall.
Not massively helpful, but all I've got

OldHag

Necromancer
The reason I asked about the cost is that the base will give 960 spell fragments, when disenchanted, whereas an artefact will give 2k spell fragments, but was wondering really, if a base would need BPs to craft, as bps are precious.
Thanks @Stucon that's good enough for me.
Any chance a mod could enlighten us on the cost of crafting base buildings? :)