• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

What do you want for Christmas?

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
US forum started a thread about what we would like to get from Inno for Christmas. I thought it’d great to voice what we want to increase our chances of getting it. Never know, Santa might come this Christmas. :)

… or maybe later, as long as Santa comes eventually, cookies and milk’s always ready!

EDIT: And if Christmas is not your thing, please make a wish or an equivalent, we’ll be happy to hear it all! And happy celebrations!

Last edited:

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Dear Santa,

I hope you’re well and that all Christmas preparations are stress free and enjoyable.

It would be really great if you had some time to give us an option to let us set our NH preferences so it’s easier to help each other to get what we want. Also, a magnificent building with unlimited levels that gets more and more magnificent with every couple of upgrades would be really great too and if you feel like it, you could even let it gives us some bonuses, that would be nice.

A great reward’s waiting here for you in a form of game enjoyment and support.

Take care and don’t drink too much we don’t want you to have a chimney bingle and hurt yourself. It’s good to see that you’re wearing padding just in case.

Bubbles

SkyRider99

Mentor
Dear Santa.

Could I see fewer 1-star and 0-star trades please? I have been awfully good this year.

Don't forget the sun-screen for Rudolph's nose when you come to Australia. It is really hot this summer. :cool:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Dear Father Christmas,

I've been an extremely good Moderator this year (I hope) and in addition to my Fluffy Dressing Gown (which I have requested) I would also like a few more Ashen Phoenix Artifacts and for my Forum Fiends to have nothing but love and luck in the Year to come! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

P.s. i've ran out of Carrots so Rudolph will have to have a floret of Cauliflower.

Sir Derf

Adept
It's too late, since Winter Magic has started and the Evolving Building has already been designed, but...

*singing*I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas! :p

JollyElf

Soothsayer
Dear Santa,

It’s been years and still it’s impossible to know the chapter names, newly unlocked goods names and settlement resources names on app. And it is promoted as a Mobile platform game…

This is just graphical information. Nothing in game dynamics is changed. So nothing to object? and easy to implement….

I would like to know what I unlocked. For now, I call it the ascended squiggly thingy…
DA771D4A-4838-4FA7-BF36-90EDC7E75E14.jpeg

sunrae

Soothsayer
I would love to see some birds flying over my city, or better yet a dragon. Perhaps the dragon could drop a magic egg or two giving gold or diamonds occasionally. I would be quite happy to research a tech for this but without lovely creatures flying in the sky (including you dear Santa) it seems Elvenar is missing important lifeforms. I don't know if this is possible but thats my Christmas wish ;)

OldHag

Necromancer
Dear Santa...
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
My two front teeth, see my two front teeth
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth
Then I could wish you, Merry Christmas

It seems so long since I could say
"Sister Susie, sitting on a thistle"
Gosh, oh gee, how happy I'd be
If I could only whistle

Monohr

Spellcaster
It would be really great if you had some time to give us an option to let us set our NH preferences so it’s easier to help each other to get what we want. Also, a magnificent building with unlimited levels that gets more and more magnificent with every couple of upgrades would be really great too and if you feel like it, you could even let it gives us some bonuses, that would be nice.
sounds a lot like my suggestion I made a while back :D, sort of an extension to the spire. 'time traveler's lodge'
that would be dope!

Dear santa, for christmas I'd love more teleports to use for FA, lol.

m4rt1n

Adept
sounds a lot like my suggestion I made a while back :D, sort of an extension to the spire. 'time traveler's lodge'
that would be dope!

Dear santa, for christmas I'd love more teleports to use for FA, lol.

More teleports can be achieved by playing the spire weekly, I have over 200, a teleport is the most likely gift for completing the first 4 chests, 4 after the first boss and 4 after the Lab boss.