• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Chapter 20. Upgrading Harmony Grove to level 4.

Misagro

Novice
I have what I think are all the requirements to upgrade my Harmony Grove. Enough room, Mana and Songs but even though I have 4 of each Ensemble it only shows as 1.
I cannot figure out why I cannot. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• Elvenar Chapter 20 Harmony Grove to be upgraded.jpg
    Elvenar Chapter 20 Harmony Grove to be upgraded.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Elvenar Chapter 20 Harmony Grove with 4 of each Ensembles for Grove Level 4.jpg
    Elvenar Chapter 20 Harmony Grove with 4 of each Ensembles for Grove Level 4.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Elvenar Chapter 20 Harmony Grove to be upgraded - Reequired Mana  and Songs.jpg
    Elvenar Chapter 20 Harmony Grove to be upgraded - Reequired Mana and Songs.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 60

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Misagro

The reason for this is because your Ensembles do not stack! When you've upgraded, you will then need to add MORE ensembles to make up for those that you've used! Do not delete any! It is a case of simply adding more to your current buildings!

Some space will be needed! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

kimkimkim

Summoner
basically in order to upgrade the harmony grove to level 4 you will need a total, this includes what you already have, 18 ensembles, that would be 6 of each