• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Unofficial Elvenar Guinness Record #8 - Book Club

Sir Derf

Adept
Who has the most Codexis and Carting Libraries deployed in their city?

1669644310558.png
I've got 3.

Standard Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Rules - Pics or it didn't happen

Jake65

Sage
Screenshot_20221128-194600~2.png

5* codex, 2* libraries.
Not normally in this position, just gathered for a group photo :)
Another 4 libraries in inventory but not deployed.
No clue what the correct plural of codex is ?

Sir Derf

Adept
Keeping your Libraries locked up in your inventory doesn't allow your citizens to expand their horizons, so nope, doesn't count. Sorry.

JollyElf

Soothsayer
Keeping your Libraries locked up in your inventory doesn't allow your citizens to expand their horizons, so nope, doesn't count. Sorry.
Oh. I do work them 24x7 at negative population.
If they read up, they’d wise up and ask for sleep :O and unions and raises.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Between ch.19 and 20 I had out on the field 17 genies. That's my personal record. Now I have only 8.
The Spire hates me... I should have kept better count from the start, but didn't think of it - so only from memory, I've won about 12-15 Genies, ever. My Spire habits, for info : Silver almost since it arrived (rarely Gold), with Gold maybe once/month for about 12-14 months, rising in the last year to about twice per month, including about six months'-worth of about 80% Gold runs (not sustainable, nor my own preference - I was trying to support my FS until I found that I really couldn't keep it up and still have at least some sort of life outside this game!). Oh - I'm in Ch.13 Amuni.

... so my current total of three Genies isn't even worth posting here, although I think I may bother to move all of my Rainbow Unicorns around at some point and post a screenshot of the resulting Dangerously Crowded Elvenar Grand National Field... well... if I can motivate myself, that is... :D

PS : On the other hand, I did end up with fourteen Queen Fairy's Retreat Artifacts - don'tcha love RNG rewards?! - so, er, yay, I suppose... :rolleyes:

[more stuff deleted... I'm trying not to hijack this thread, no really, I am!]