• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

F.A. Map

0mARdaYAn0

Seeker
I have no doubt, that every F.S. has problems with members dropping much needed badges on the wrong spots during F.A's. I think, it would be extremely helpful, if we could have a way of placing a big red X on any spots that are not required. The path highlight is a help, but we don't always do every point on every path. A marker, like a red X, would be a great way of marking the path so members don't dump badges.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyRider99

Mentor
Although my FS gets manically obsessed (mostly) with FAs now and does all paths, I can still remember the frustration of FS members going feral and throwing badges everywhere. Being able to block a path, or a waypoint, would be useful in managing a desired outcome for those fellowships who would just like to complete a given Stage.

Jake65

Sage
A bold idea indeed :D
I do agree, I think a no-go would be very helpful.

Lymhir

Spellcaster
I have no doubt, that every F.S. has problems with members dropping much needed badges on the wrong spots during F.A's. I think, it would be extremely helpful, if we could have a way of placing a big red X on any spots that are not required. The path highlight is a help, but we don't always do every point on every path. A marker, like a red X, would be a great way of marking the path so members don't dump badges.
Sorry but we are saying the same thing here, it is the same problem, why open another thread? :)