• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New round of Fellowship Adventures

Jake65

Sage
img_1665609895190.jpg

Taking a nap after a busy week :)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I'm starting to enjoy FA. With good teamwork and no pressure, it's quite good. I built a shanty town last time, couldn't do it this time but others pitched in so it was ok. I focused on bracelets, residue and coins. We still managed to place in top 10. Hopefully, next time I'll be able to build more as it's quite ok when it's just relaxed. Something different for a change.
It's surely a huge difference between now and when it first started so thank you for all the improvements! Even a change to badges now and then is great to keep it interesting.

Jackluyt

Shaman
I'm starting to enjoy FA. With good teamwork and no pressure, it's quite good. I built a shanty town last time, couldn't do it this time but others pitched in so it was ok. I focused on bracelets, residue and coins. We still managed to place in top 10. Hopefully, next time I'll be able to build more as it's quite ok when it's just relaxed. Something different for a change.
It's surely a huge difference between now and when it first started so thank you for all the improvements! Even a change to badges now and then is great to keep it interesting.

I agree with most of that - but deeply resent having to go click-click-click-click for twenty minutes to visit all my neighbors and only get 2 coin badges in return for the work. They had managed to make FA easier and more fun and less boring and repetitious work - and now they have found a way to take us three giant steps backward again.
Really a nasty dis-improvement, IMO.
:confused::(

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I agree with most of that - but deeply resent having to go click-click-click-click for twenty minutes to visit all my neighbors and only get 2 coin badges in return for the work. They had managed to make FA easier and more fun and less boring and repetitious work - and now they have found a way to take us three giant steps backward again.
Really a nasty dis-improvement, IMO.
:confused::(

For me it's still one of the easiest badges as I use coin instants that I saved up between this and previous FA so no complaints here at all. With one click I can get multiple badges.

Jackluyt

Shaman
For me it's still one of the easiest badges as I use coin instants that I saved up between this and previous FA so no complaints here at all. With one click I can get multiple badges.
True. But not everyone has as many coin instants as you and I do. And my big fear is that if they keep this coin level and keep running FA's every 6 weeks, it will not be long before players start to run out of coin rain instants. That is why I posted this comment.
:)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
True. But not everyone has as many coin instants as you and I do. And my big fear is that if they keep this coin level and keep running FA's every 6 weeks, it will not be long before players start to run out of coin rain instants. That is why I posted this comment.
:)

That's why it's about team work, not everyone has to be able to do all badges. I still have enough coin instants to do the same thing for couple of FAs. I was actually a bit disappointed that I didn't use as many as I thought as I like to use them to buy KPs. Now, they'll be sitting in my inventory till the next FA.