• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to Chapter 20 - The Power of Music.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Sir Derf

Adept
Probably too late for you to add if you hadn't already, but...

With a Guest Race that is Music related, is there a new background music for the game? Do the various buildings have interesting musical cues when production is collected or restarted?

Sir Derf

Adept
Oooh, ooh, ooh!!!

Sound Effects for the Spire game! Each resource has a different tone!

Bonus-y Bonus chest when the pattern randomly matches the Close Encounters theme!

Sir Derf

Adept
Ummmm...... we are, aren't we? Plus, I think there is some confusion on the identification of servers, not having seen the source for your separate server release dates.

There is the us.elvenar server, the United States server, which operates in English.
We, en.elvenar, are the UK/Europe server, which operates in English, also known as the English International server.

(BTW, I just tried int.elvenar.com, and it redirected to one of the en.elvenar servers and recognized my one and only Elvenar account)

Laurelin

Sorcerer
But i've a feeling that's a bit too heavy for our Beautiful Luania!!
@Herodite : So I have to ask - who is Luania? A character from the new Chapter, or your current Avatar, or...?
[ETA : I've just noticed that my Signature is 3 x longer than this post! It says a lot about my usual Forum output that even my Sig. is overly wordy... :D ]

m4rt1n

Adept
Looks challenging so far, I see lots of building rotation and size changes, I wonder how long this one will take.

Arnwald

Alchemist
Again a brilliantly set beginning of the chapter. Just like in Chapter 19, now everyone needs a commodity that is not available on the server: ingots. It would be OK if production was evenly distributed across the server and if hundreds of players didn't start the chapter at the same time. But this way, long weeks of frustration await us again.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Again a brilliantly set beginning of the chapter. Just like in Chapter 19, now everyone needs a commodity that is not available on the server: ingots. It would be OK if production was evenly distributed across the server and if hundreds of players didn't start the chapter at the same time. But this way, long weeks of frustration await us again.

Maybe they want to give ingot players more incentive to progress faster so more of them enter the chapter and balance out the production shortage. And yes, the first research does not make it easy for scroll players like me at all.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
@Lelanya I thought you're in Ch16 as per elvenstat or do you have another user name that is in Ch19 or even Ch20? I'm just curious as you seem to support a complaint about Ch20 goods distribution because the research distribution of ascended goods is spot on equal.

Alcaro

Necromancer
guys, how you manage that quest asking to have only 150% culture?
I can't make it. I'm either at 100% or 185%. I don't even have displayed 150% as a possibility :D :D

Culture percentage_en2.jpg

Edit: why such quest even exist and if must exist, why on earth isn't declinable???

Last edited by a moderator: