• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Has anyone done the math between Travelling merchants and BOOSTED manufactories?

m4rt1n

Adept
I love how you guys do the full math breakdown on all aspects of the game, however sometimes I think it needs to be said that this is a game, played for relaxation and fun. I personally ignore all the math and make my city how I like it, look forward to new chapters, upgrade my wonders as far as I can and still complete every spire and do a minimum of 8100 in every weekly tournament (30 x 6)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I love how you guys do the full math breakdown on all aspects of the game, however sometimes I think it needs to be said that this is a game, played for relaxation and fun. I personally ignore all the math and make my city how I like it, look forward to new chapters, upgrade my wonders as far as I can and still complete every spire and do a minimum of 8100 in every weekly tournament (30 x 6)

That's great that it works for you :)
For us the math and analysis is a part of the game and I find it fun. It also makes it more relaxing for me as I don't have to constantly wonder what to do next. Each to their own and everyone's happy :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Of course I do appreciate that everyone plays the game a different way, maths is great but I was never a statistician, more a purist, saying that applied was my pass at college along with physics. :)