• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Can't play game after update.

Yorda

Dreamer
I have to update the game about once a month on my smart phone in order to play, but the last few days I have had to update it every day. Did it today and now cannot play as screen is almost blank. I have reinitialised it and downloaded it again, rebooted my phone, but nothing seems to work. Anybody got any ideas please?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This sounds like your device may not have enough RAM for Elvenar, as it is going in this loop @Yorda. But this is purely a guess.
Please reach out to our support team and they will be able to run you through troubleshooting and how to check compatibility etc:

Yorda

Dreamer
This sounds like your device may not have enough RAM for Elvenar, as it is going in this loop @Yorda. But this is purely a guess.
Please reach out to our support team and they will be able to run you through troubleshooting and how to check compatibility etc:
Many thanks. I deleted some games from my phone and re-installed it. Works fine now. Worried though that each update takes more space.

Sir Derf

Adept
Sorry for the late reply...

Do consider that, while maybe not in every upgrade, the game is adding new content in the form of new chapters and new events, adding new levels to existing buildings, new buildings, new resources, new researches, new quest lines, etc. So yes, expect that updates will eventually take more space.