• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Fellowship Adventures.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Laurelin

Sorcerer
I'm just waiting for Inno to drop a new Clone of FA on us from a great height - although I'm sure it'll be called something more glamorous!

Let's face it, we all know it's on the cards - after all, as things stand, we have at least several whole DAYS (!!) of tiresomely relaxed, annoyingly low-stress, and disappointingly peer-pressure-free City-building time to somehow struggle our way through between relentless Events and FAs, and the handy Old Faithfuls of Tourney (now with added Formula, just for fun) and/or Spire can't keep us FOREVER clicking - try as they might...!

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I don't mind FA but if I hated it I'd exercise my free will and had a break from it and I'm sure that my FS would be nice enough to me to let me. But that probably won't happen as they made it so much easier now that with good teamwork nobody has to do much to finish all three maps and get all the rewards.