• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Empty Province NH

Sir Derf

Adept
Just noticed when doling out Neighborly Help on the browser with the Neighbors tab of the Provinces window on the Main Map that I had one fewer Neighbor. I guess an inactive player was removed. And this brought to mind that this interface for providing Neighborly Help only accesses occupied Provinces.

I suggest that unoccupied Provinces either be added to the Neighbors tab, or a new tab provides a list of unoccupied Provinces, to allow a complete run of nH to all provinces be possible with this interface.

SkyRider99

Mentor
An interesting albeit obscure observation @Sir Derf :)

I lost interest in doing NH to *all* neighbours some time ago. It is still fun to exchange NH with those who respond in kind.

Nothing wrong with your suggestion though IMO.

Jake65

Sage
Completely obsessed with treasure. One out of 4 steps to becoming a pirate.
What are the other 3 steps?
I'm guessing a fondness for rum and an eye patch.
Can't think of a 4th one.....

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
What are the other 3 steps?
I'm guessing a fondness for rum and an eye patch.
Can't think of a 4th one.....

Saying "Argh!!" :D

Sir Derf

Adept
Jack Sparrow: You know, for having such a bleak outlook on pirates, you're well on your way to be coming one. Sprung a man from jail, commandeered a ship of the Fleet, sailed with a buccaneer crew out of Tortuga. [sees Will looking at coins shining in water] And you're completely obsessed with treasure.
Will Turner: That's not true, I'm not obsessed with treasure.
Jack Sparrow: Not all treasure's silver and gold, mate.

Jake65

Sage
And a wooden leg. Completely forgot about that :)

SkyRider99

Mentor
“Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise... Our two weapons are fear and surprise... and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, and surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope... Our four... no... Amongst our weapons... Amongst our weaponry... are such elements as fear, surprise... I'll come in again.”

Graham Chapman, Monty Python

:)