• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

BlueBlou

Illusionist
If you are on enough to collect 3 hourly, it is possible. I have seen that. Couple 3hr MM blessed productions with the Aureate and Storm phoenixes like Pauly7 said and the bracelets just roll in. :)

The other side of the pie was the tourney scores that all the other big cities put up. Being advanced cities they also likely had a lot of space they could dedicate to fs little buildings.

But discussion of the hows and the whys was not my aim when I started this thread. I just want to record the numbers for future reference. Those who know and appreciate those numbers will understand what all goes into it and be proud of their achievements.

schadenfreude

Enchanter
What a waste of time and effort.
To you, but some FS enjoy the teamwork and effort. If you get in a FA showdown with another FS in the final hours, it's probably the fastest and most exciting thing happening in an otherwise super slow-paced game. Nobody doing FA competitively is doing it for the prizes.

Killiak

Artisan
To you, but some FS enjoy the teamwork and effort. If you get in a FA showdown with another FS in the final hours, it's probably the fastest and most exciting thing happening in an otherwise super slow-paced game. Nobody doing FA competitively is doing it for the prizes.

I most certainly hope they are not doing it for the prizes. I would question their sanity even more than I already do.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Not everyone is a gamer, even though the world could be much better for it! :cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes:o_O
Ahh. I see your point @Silly Bubbles. When you said 'some people' I assumed (!) you were talking about people who play Elvenar or who contribute to the forum. For those sad souls who are outside the wonderful world of Elvenar I care not one whit. :) (At least not in this context anyway)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
There is another thread for comments - you all know where to look, this is just the results of the July 2022 FA.

FA - Jul 2022

Hall of fame : Top 25

FA Jul 2022.JPG

Although some teams may make it look easy, it was NOT. It can not be compared to previous events at all as all coin bags was 4X more expensive to produce and the bracelet and guard badges were also adjusted. Hope we never see one like this again.

Congrats to the teams who achieved personal bests!

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Yay, our personal best this time around (as far as I know) and we got our monument. It shows that it can be done on completely voluntary basis and without any organisation or planning. :)

BlueBlou

Illusionist
All comments to Anonglitch's thread, please. This is just the results of the Oct 2022 FA.

FA - Oct 2022

FA Oct 2022.JPG

Coin bags were a little less expensive to produce, but still a lot more than two FAs ago, about 3x is my estimate.

Congrats to the teams who achieved personal bests!! I see a few of you. Well done!

BlueBlou

Illusionist
FA - Nov 2022

FA Nov 2022.JPG

And ... we had another variety in that this FA started on a Tuesday and ended on a Monday and therefor spanning just one tournament. The last couple of FAs can't be really compared with one another as there was something that changed from the previous one. For most players that don't have the ability yet of having zero time between tournament rounds, this probably made no difference, but it did have a significant impact on the bigger players and what score they could achieve due to the critical ghost in bottle badges.

Congrats to all on playing a good game!