• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Easy way to re-organize your city

Hello,
It would be really helpful to have the feature like other games where I am able to put all my buildings in inventory and then redo the layout in a manner which is less timeconsuming. i understand that feature is available in ForgeOfEmpires also by you so why not migrate that code here. Thanks

SkyRider99

Mentor
An interesting question @Gladiator810. The game did introduce the 'teleport' spell some time back that goes a small way towards addressing your point. But for a large city I can't imagine (or be bothered calculating) how many teleports would be needed to clear the decks for action. Probably more than one could collect in a lifetime! :)

sunrae

Soothsayer
@Gladiator810 Hi, this question has come up several times over the years and I believe the answer given has always been it's part of the game as it's about planning and strategy. This is the reason why teleport spells were introduced so that it can help with changing city layouts and moving event buildings without losing them when we put in newer ones. There is a site called ElvenArchitect which I think is accessed through Elvenstats. It helps you plan and lay out your city and is very good for using all your available space to maximum advantage.

Gannet

Seeker
Personally i'd increase the availability of the teleport scroll, preferably adding it to the magic academy.

Sir Derf

Adept
Or... and hear me out... rather than all sub-sections of Elvenar being clones of each other, different parts of Elvenar can be different.

Great idea and I had just come on the forum to add the same suggestion. Agree adding the teleport spells to the magic academy would also be a good option

Deleted User - 849634047

Or... and hear me out... rather than all sub-sections of Elvenar being clones of each other, different parts of Elvenar can be different.
Or... hear me out... rather than using the same gag line you could... I dunno... try something different maybe? :D