• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

recent returnee

chucky24

Seeker
i have recently returned to the game after a 4 year hiatus and i was reading the story line of the research tree and i noticed that the last tech of chapter 19 suggests it the end of the game..... does this mean there will be no more new chapters?

Alcaro

Necromancer
We do not know for sure. Nobody said that another chapter will not be released.
Looking at the goods, ch.20 should bring the last Ascended goods, thus covering all 9 goods.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I know nothing :D

Kind Regards

Herodite.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Asgardians.

I am tired of the ugly buildings that orcs, constructs, and potentially gremlins, would erect within my precious city space.

It is a moot point. Chapter XX is a myth, shrouded in the mists of time. :cool:

Sir Derf

Adept

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose above the great mountainous island of Tremalking. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Alcaro

Necromancer
Asgardians.

I am tired of the ugly buildings that orcs, constructs, and potentially gremlins, would erect within my precious city space.

It is a moot point. Chapter XX is a myth, shrouded in the mists of time. :cool:
I agree, Orcs do not have any aesthetic sense, neither the Amuni but the Constructs?????? I loved every single building from them. The settlement was like a huge botanical garden! I fantasized to have a walk in such a place! The armories, for once, were simply beautiful!

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I find the last research description a bit suspicious too:

Ultimate Power
The end has come. The last spark of hope has been extinguished. The inevitable will happen. What a tragic end for our once glorious city.

kimkimkim

Summoner
What would happen to Elvenar if there was no chapter 20......there's got to be a 20 so I can continue on my journey :eek:

schadenfreude

Enchanter

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose above the great mountainous island of Tremalking. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

The wheel weaves as the wheel wills...

chucky24

Seeker
im enjoying chapter 15 atm...... although i was feeling a bit butt hurt when i saw the amount of goods needed per research.... looking forward to going beyond though