• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Jewels of Arendyll seeking member

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
We are looking for an active and chatty player, interested in tournaments, spire and adventures.
In tournaments we get at least 11 chests every week, we get to top of spire at least once a month, and we rank 3rd to 1rst place on every adventure.
Our cities are growing steadily, and we want a player capable of trading with our bigger cities.

Currently our FS ranks 28th, and if you would like to join us, please get in touch with me.

MagicTasha (AM)

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
We are looking for an active and chatty player, interested in tournaments, spire and adventures.
In tournaments we get at least 11 chests every week, we get to top of spire at least once a month, and we rank 3rd to 1rst place on every adventure.
Our cities are growing steadily, and we want a player capable of trading with our bigger cities.

Currently our FS ranks 28th, and if you would like to join us, please get in touch with me.

MagicTasha (AM)

MagicTasha

Spellcaster

MagicTasha (AM)
We still have a position free.