• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Beta Fellowship Adventures

dorejajo

Novice
So I need to get this correct for Elegant Statue and Diamond Necklace I can produce any of Steel, Marble or Planks and do have do make my Boosted item?
Thank You

Sir Derf

Adept
Yes, any.
Boosted or Non-boosted.
Level 1 or Level 38.

Keep in mind that Bracelets require mass quantities of Basic goods, so Boosted Level 38 is massively more useful than Nonboosted Level 1 for those.

Sir Derf

Adept
It's been so long since an FA, and since my thread was active...

So, did they correct the 1 of 3 timers that displayed only in round-down days compared to the other auto-adjusting scaling timers?

MargMa

Seeker
Which version of fs adventure will we be using.?
Be nice to do some preparing. I have several new players in the fs, be nice to be able to help them get an idea of what they are heading into = along with the rest of us :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

Sir Derf

Adept
I don't want to combo break, but when I wrote that I was hearing in my head the more complete quote "It's a whole new world baby. A whole new world." from Speed Racer.

Jake65

Sage
Not sure if this has been asked already (did look, couldn't find):
Do rune shards used as AWKP count towards the wonder society badge?
In an odd way I hope not, it will make that badge too easy. *ducks to avoid thrown objects*

FieryArien

Necromancer
Not sure if this has been asked already (did look, couldn't find):
Do rune shards used as AWKP count towards the wonder society badge?
In an odd way I hope not, it will make that badge too easy. *ducks to avoid thrown objects*
Yes, they count.
*smash, there is a cake all over your face (you ducked too slowly) :p

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is all the details of the May Fellowship Adventures that we had in Beta Server.
Other than the prizes, the event was identical to the type G we had in March. We are expecting it to appear in the live worlds any day soon.
Full details are here: https://tinyurl.com/5n84ne54
This file can be opened on any PC without special programs.
You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship.
There is a translate button in Tools for those who do not read English.

Note that the version that appears in the Live Worlds may not be identical.

280270051_10220924519763372_4947998563451591484_n.jpg

The Stage Prizes are similar to last time; only the RSK has changed:

280284932_10220924532323686_5319192697105874822_n.jpg

Jackluyt

Shaman
Fellowship Adventures starts in the Live Worlds on Thursday June 9th at 12:00 German ECST (EST 06:00).
Here is all the information you need:
1. Fellowship Adventures June 2022: https://tinyurl.com/5n84ne54
2. Fellowship Adventures Master File: https://tinyurl.com/mrxayvjt
1f618.png
1f33a.png

These files can be opened on a normal PC without any special programs.

Note that the version we had in Beta Server is usually identical to the Live version - but occasionally there are minor differences.

284093966_10221048964474412_8230205558902468990_n.jpg

Brienne

Novice
Are there any differences in what is needed for badges , eg How many Toolboxes for a blacksmith and how many T1 two day builds for a statue etc ?

Jackluyt

Shaman
Are there any differences in what is needed for badges , eg How many Toolboxes for a blacksmith and how many T1 two day builds for a statue etc ?
Exactly the same as the one in March - though of course the stage prizes have different RSK's. That is the only difference.